The Policies listed below have been put in place to help you have the best experience possible. If you still have questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us – it would be our pleasure to assist you.
SYDNEY EYELASHES GUARANTEE
We guarantee our work. If you have any concerns with the service you received, let us know within 2 days and we will fix it to your satisfaction at no extra charge. This is a policy we’re proud to offer you.
- We require 24 hours notice if you have to cancel an appointment. If you need to cancel appointment on the same day, you may be charged a late cancellation fee of $50.
- We accept cancellations by phone or email or in person
ARRIVING LATE FOR APPOINTMENT
- Please notify us if you are running late for your appointment. Failure to do so may result in your service being altered to fit remaining time available.
- If you are at least 30 minutes late and we haven’t heard from you, your appointment will be treated as a NO SHOW and fees may apply.
CHANGE OF SERVICE
- If at the time of your appointment, you decide to change your service to one that is shorter in time or lesser in value of $100, you may be charged a Change of Service fee of $25. This fee is for the allotted time that is lost that could have been an appointment for another client.
- If time permits, your service may be changed to one that is longer. Please ask your technician about this policy.
- If you need some assistance choosing the right set, check out our album for a little inspiration.
- Please be courteous and notify us if you cannot make your appointment.
- 1st No show – Free pass as we realize this sometimes happens
- 2nd No show – Fee $50 prior to appointment
- 3rd No Show – Full payment of service will be required at time of booking
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Debit and Cash. Cheques are not accepted.
- We do not offer refunds on services. We do however, offer a SYDNEY EYELASHES Guarantee on all of our services (see Guarantee Policy). If you experience an allergy and are unable to wear the eyelash extensions applied, we will remove them free of charge and may offer a voucher for another service. Please see our ‘Allergies Policy’ for more details.
EXCHANGE OF RETAIL
- For sanitary reasons, products with a broken seal cannot be returned.
- If you experience an allergic reaction to any of the products used during a service, please contact us immediately for assistance in assessing the situation. If you’ve experienced allergic reactions to eyelash extensions in the past and think you may have an allergy to our products, please let us know before your appointment. A patch test can be administered prior to the appointment. Simply phone or email us with this request. *Refunds are not given for allergic reactions, however, we will remove the lashes free of charge. See our refund policy.
- We do not provide parking. At our Killara and Kareela location, there is on-street parking.
- We’re not equipped to safely store bicycles inside the boutique.
- If you would like to bring children to your appointment, we ask that you phone to notify us prior to your appointment. During very busy times, we may not be able to accommodate children in the salon and we will not be able to provide supervision.
We hope that learning about these policies were helpful to you.